Board view should allow for default to no images

I would like this feature also please

1 Like

Please add this feature. Images on cards is SUPER distracting

1 Like

That feature is a must + more compact card view. 5 cards with IMAGES and welcome to the Scrollandia!

1 Like

It’s especially annoying when working on a mobile app where the image attachments are often tall portrait aspect and there’s no cap on the height of the image in the board so you have to scroll and scroll just to see the title of one ticket. Please allow default to no cover image and cap the height of the cover image.

1 Like

Highly annoying issue and short sighted implementation of the feature. How is this simple as not resolved yet after almost 2 1/2 years?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @anon34794656!
There are hundreds of feedback request threads with features that Asana users would love to have. Since Asana does not have a public roadmap we won‘t know if this is being considered or not, however Asana is monitoring all feedback request threads here in the forum. I posted a comment regarding a similar question a while ago, see here.

2 Likes

This feature would be a huge improvement

1 Like

If you’re reading and agree with this, please vote up top. This is such a low hanging fruit valuable change.

2 Likes

Yes please, a default “no cover images” option in the settings would be amazing. I understand they’re useful to some but for my high volume workflow, it’s a nuisance and makes the board view more of a hinderance than a help.

1 Like

Another vote for this. It’s driving me crazy having to turn off the image on each new card all day…

1 Like

I just switched a big project from list view to board view as a default for all members and spent 10 minutes cleaning up the (in our case completely useless) cover images.

Definitely do not want to do this on a regular basis. It is beyond me how there is still no option to disable the images by default.

Please make this happen Asana, default to “no cover image”

2 Likes

It looks like this request has received a lot of traction. Is there a way for me to upvote this? Any updates on whether this will be on a roadmap soon?

Yes please. WHen we forward emails, it auto fills a picture that we need to take off when it comes over to asana.

1 Like

I find these images really annoying. It would be great to be able to default to “No image”.

2 Likes

Two and a half years later and nothing has happened. Get this done, Asana.

1 Like

here for the same reason apparently

+1

And another one with the same request -this should be a truly trivial implementation! Please add it :slight_smile:

Such a simple request…please implement this asap. thank you.