allow option for not showing task card images across project

I would like to request an option under a project for not showing images for task cards on the board view. I found it sometimes distracting as the title of the task should already be enough. Since those images are automatically displayed on each card after someone uploads an attachment to a task, it becomes a constant job, going to the task and selecting to not show any image.

As a project owner/admin, I would like to have an option under project settings called ‘automatically use last uploaded attachment as card image’ where it’s checked by default but I have the ability to turn it off, and, for all images uploaded, it won’t change how cards on the board view are displayed.

Hi @Marcus6, thanks for reaching out and taking the time to share this feedback with us!

If you attach a image to your task, it’ll be automatically visible in your board view. As a workaround, you can create a subtask and then attach the file to the subtask instead of the main task.

We currently don’t have plans to launch a similar feature but this is a great request. I’ll make sure to update this thread as soon as I have more information from our product team.

Thanks again!

1 Like