Please find our release notes for this month below
- Apps in My Tasks: App integrations aren’t just for projects. Add an app to My Tasks by clicking the Customize button and choosing an app from the list. See how
- Metadata Fields in My Tasks: Metadata Fields (e.g. task creator, task creation time) are now available in My Tasks. Toggle fields on or off from within the Customize menu. Learn more about Metadata Fields
- New Custom Field types: Date and People Field types are now available. Add a Date field to track dates that are unrelated to a task’s due date. Use the People field to to clarify important roles or stakeholders for a specific task. Check out more on People Custom Fields
- Access permission for read-only links: Super Admins can implement more data security by restricting read-only link sharing to members within their Organization. See more about Read-only link sharing
- Form Settings consolidated: View, edit, adjust privacy, and share project Forms from one location within the Form Settings.
- App intake in Workflow Builder: Easily bring in data from other apps to create tasks in Asana when building workflows in the Workflow Builder. Read more
- Like from an email notification: Like an Asana task, message, comment, or status update directly from an email notification to keep work moving forward in Asana without leaving your email inbox.
- Custom password policy: Enterprise Admins can select a “Custom” option to customize the complexity of password requirements for their Organization. Learn more about password strength levels
- Improvements to the Zapier Connector: Now, there are more ways to trigger Zaps and automate work with the Asana and Zapier integration. See how one of our Asana Community members gets time back by using Asana and Zapier.
As always, we’re looking forward to hearing your feedback in the comments below