Please find our release notes for this month below
- Request Goals status updates : Request a status update from the Goal detail page, so the Goal owner is prompted to keep the goal up-to-date with the latest status. Get started with Goals
- My Goals : Find and sort the goals you own in the new My Goals tab. Read more about My Goals
- Multiple Forms per project : Create multiple Forms per project to support different types of work requests.
- Forms access permissions : Manage who can access and submit Forms on a project-by-project basis when sharing sensitive information. Enterprise Super Admins can set access permissions across an entire domain.
- Increased Rule limit : To support more complex automation, we’ve increased the limit of Rules per project from 20 to 50.
- App Components : Build and publish apps directly into Asana tasks and Rules with App Components, a new developer-focused feature in beta. Learn more about App Components in this on-demand webinar.
- Subtasks in Charts : Charts in Project Dashboards now include subtasks by default. Choose to exclude subtasks by adding the subtasks filter in the Chart details. Get started with Charts
- Admin Console Switcher : Easily switch between different Admin Consoles with a new dropdown menu for Asana Admins who access multiple Admin Consoles.
As always, we’re looking forward to hearing your feedback in the comments below