Asana Release Notes August 2022

Hi all :wave:

:rocket: Please find our release notes for this month below :arrow_down:

• Set a focus for the week: Focus on work that matters most by setting a focus for the week on Asana’s mobile app. A weekly focus stays visible in your My Tasks to keep high priorities top of mind. Find out more
  • Improved Google Drive integration: Sync Google files to tasks in Asana so when a comment is added to a Google file, task collaborators receive a notification of the open comment in Asana. Learn more about Asana and Google Drive
  • Connected work links: See when a task or project has been mentioned elsewhere and access related work. Connected work links appear in the activity feed with a ↔ symbol and are automatically created when @ mentioning in a task, status update, message, or Goal in Asana. Read more
  • Task to Project via Template: Convert a task to a project using a template. From the task three dot menu, select “Convert to” a “Project” and then “Use a template.” Check out how here
  • Mobile push notifications for start and end times: Receive reminders via Asana’s mobile app when your tasks have a start and due time. Download Asana’s mobile app
  • Portfolio limits: You now can add up to 500 projects (including archived projects) to a single Portfolio.

As always, we’re looking forward to hearing your feedback in the comments below :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks, it’s great that you add new feature improvements, but could you also work on simple and essential features like better sorting (chose the sort order, multiple column ordering)?

It seems that you are one of the only tools that do not offer this basic feature. Do I have a better solution than exporting my list to CSV and work from an excel spreadsheet?

9 Likes

Also wondering if the team can update a feature to be able to collapse all tasks. Seems like a basic QoL update for the product that all your clients would use.

This ‘solution’ provided 2 years ago shouldn’t be the only way to do this. How to collapse all tasks

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Outage 08/18/2022] Saving not working

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Outage 08/18/2022] Saving not working