[Outage 08/18/2022] Saving not working

Same! Unable to upload files.

Asana is currently down: [Outage 08/18/2022] Saving not working

1 Like

For the last hour, Asana hasn’t been saving changes I make to tasks.

Note that Asana is currently down: [Outage 08/18/2022] Saving not working

1 Like

For the last hour, Asana hasn’t been saving tasks I create through Outlook or in the app. Parts of the app won’t load, even after reopening Chrome.

Please note: Asana is currently down: [Outage 08/18/2022] Saving not working

1 Like

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: Any updates made revert back to a specific point in time once the asana window is closed. Reopening asana removes all changes made. Teammates are reporting notifications that say changes are made to reflect original state of tasks and due dates, not newly updated ones.

Steps to reproduce: open asana, make date change on task, close asana, open asana, date change is not made (instead it is the original date). Also taking place with new tasks, descriptions, etc.

Browser version: chrome

Upload screenshots below:

This is happening to me too, as well as others on our team. I noticed it about an hour and a half ago, and it continues to persist.

In fact, I opened a post and here it is: https://forum.asana.com/t/task-information-disappears-when-i-set-it-up/193037

1 Like

I am also having this issue in both the webpage browser and the desktop app. Super frustrating as I lost about two hours of work. :confused:

Please note that Asana is currently down: [Outage 08/18/2022] Saving not working

2 Likes

We’re having this same issue on both the desktop app and online.

1 Like

The create a project from a task is now broken. It was previously working fine.

There are syncing issues that are now happening. When I or one of my team members marks a task as complete, it’s not marking it as complete across everyone’s app. And I got an Asana task update on my phone that’s now not showing up on my app. I’ve closed out of the app and restarted it, but nothing is helping resolve the issue.

Asana is currently down, I was having the same issue wondering what was going on! Asana Status

1 Like

I’m suddenly unable to merge duplicate tasks, is this related to the connected work links update?

Example:
the option to merge duplicate tasks only appears when I have more than 1 task selected in My Tasks (or the relevant project) but I’m unable to choose the name of one of the selected tasks to merge into. The result I guess is that you can only merge 2 selected tasks into a 3rd task, not merge one selected task into another one.

edit - the 1st task I was selecting was a Milestone. Are we not allowed to merge 2 milestone tasks?

Hi everyone, thanks for reporting this issue, and apologies for the inconvenience!

This incident has been resolved, and Asana is now fully operational. For more details about the Asana status, visit this page: https://status.asana.com/. If you are still experiencing any issues, please create a separate thread in the Tips and Tricks category and we will be happy to investigate further.

Have a nice day!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: Hello, we use a project with a custom form to capture new requests. We then convert the tasks into projects.

Steps to reproduce: I’ve tried converting a project twice since the Asana update this morning and I receive an error

Browser version: Google Chrome (latest)

Upload screenshots below:

When I attempt to add a dashboard in the web app or the desktop app, I get a spinning wheel on a black pop-up window each time. I can click off of the black box and see that the dashboard is created, though. Seems like a bug.