Asana Release Notes October 2021

Hi all,

:rocket: Please find our release notes for this month below :arrow_down:

• Weekly Calendar view in My Tasks : Keep track of important deadlines and upcoming tasks, one week at a time with the weekly Calendar view in My Tasks
  • Allow Rules to trigger other Rules : Rules can now trigger other Rules, reducing the manual effort needed to get work done. Read more in the Community Forum
  • Improvements to Universal Reporting filters : Add more than one project filter to a chart, including the ability to exclude specific projects. Learn more about Universal Reporting
  • Find Forms in the Customize menu : Now you can access project Forms in the Customize menu as well as from the Forms tab.

As always, we’re looking forward to hearing your feedback in the comments below :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I am so excited about the Calendar view in My Tasks! I have been hoping for this feature for a while :slight_smile:

I do have to say – I am super bummed the neon colors are gone! That was one of my favorite parts of Asana!

4 Likes

Please, develop multifilter! Filter projects by multiple fields (including custom) and save different filter views.

4 Likes

I feel like I have always been one of the few who used the Calendar view for My Tasks and I am glad to see it get a revamp as it is now even more useful than before!

1 Like

I’m curious if there’s an easy way to get an update in our Slack whenever you post a new release note update.