Please find below our release notes for the month of February:
- Introducing Project Overview : The new Project Overview tab gives your team one central location to set context, create shared norms, and publish project status updates.
- Project Brief : Within Project Overview, you can add a Project Brief – a multimedia document that serves as a detailed single source of truth about the what and why of the work.
- Messages : Messages enable you to communicate within Asana with your colleagues and easily link to relevant work. You can send messages with any combination of individuals, teams, and projects. Messages replaces the former Conversations feature.
- Nested Portfolios : Now you can add a Portfolio to a Portfolio, allowing you to monitor work across multiple levels of your team’s information hierarchy.
- App Rules : Add app-related actions to your existing Rule triggers and actions (e.g. when a task is completed, send a message to a Slack channel). Find pre-set suggestions in the Rules Gallery or build your own. Get started with Rules
- Goals Hierarchy : Expand and view up to 4 layers of Goals hierarchy from your organization or any team’s Goals page. Get started with Goals
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out it in the comments below