Please find our release notes for this month below
- Goals in company-wide reports: Create charts in your reports and clearly show how your company’s goals are progressing. How to create charts for goals.
- Improved display of goals in the project overview: From now on, goals are highlighted more clearly in the project overview, giving you clear information about your goals faster.
- New rules for integrations: Create handy new rules with the integrations for Gmail, PagerDuty and Twilio. For more information on how to connect and use these integrations with Asana, see this Asana Community Forum post.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) integration with Nightfall: Nightfall admins can be notified when sensitive data, such as social security or credit card numbers, is entered into Asana. Learn how to connect Nightfall to Asana here.
- Asana Workplace integration: Turn conversations in Workplace into actionable tasks without having to switch tools. Learn more about the Workplace integration for Asana here.
- Duplication of forms and questions: Duplicate forms in a project or questions within the same form. Learn how this works here.
- New custom fields in portfolios: There are two new fields in the portfolio list view: the Duration field, which allows you to display the duration of the project based on the start and due dates, and the Time Remaining field, which automatically displays the remaining time for each project in the portfolio. You can show or hide these fields from the Customize menu.
- Increased Custom Field Options Limit : You can now set up to 500 custom field dropdown options. More about the different field types and their limits.
As always, we’re looking forward to hearing your feedback in the comments below