Please find below Asana’s most recent release notes:
- Drag multiple tasks on Boards view: Press command and select multiple tasks on your board to drag them across columns.
- Timeline task names: Task names now follow you as you scroll horizontally in Timeline, so it’s clear what tasks you are looking at as you navigate.
- Blocked task indicator: Tasks that are dependent on another task will now show a visual indicator in your projects and My Tasks so you can quickly see what can get started and what’s blocked.
- Advanced search by Board column: Use advanced search to find tasks in specific columns of your Boards projects.
- Improvements to CSV importer: You can now add custom fields and subtasks from the CSV importer, so you can quickly set up your project with all the information you need. Learn more.
- Start dates on recurring tasks: Start dates now get automatically generated on recurring tasks if the original task specified a start date.
- Comment-only version of Project Member Dialogue: If you are comment only on a project, you will now see a project member’s dialog that shows who has edit access to the project and gives you the abilitiy to adjust your notification preferences.
- Notification center copy changes: We’ve made it easier to find and understand your notification settings, so you can customize how you receive information in Asana.
- Photo markup on iOS: With markup you can draw, doodle, or place text on any photo before you add it to Asana. Try the Asana iOS app.
- Rich text support on iOS: Quickly create bulleted and numbered lists with indentations from within the mobile app.
- Improved task edit on iOS: Tap to edit different sections of the task details to streamline how you update tasks.
You can find these as well as previous release notes following this handy link.
Happy Thursday all!