Happy Friday everyone
Here are our Release Notes for the month of January:
- Introducing Approvals : Approvals are a new task type that help streamline review cycles between requesters and approvers. Learn more here
- New Rule combinations : You can now add trigger combinations (when X and/or Y happens), multiple actions (do A, B, and C), and more customization to rules. Learn how
- Subtask visibility in List view : You can now collapse and expand subtasks in list view, enabling you to set assignees, due dates, and custom field values from the main project.
- Currency and percent custom fields : We’ve added currency and percent label options to our existing number custom fields, as well as a new “average” column function option in list view.
- Improvements to multi-select : We’ve improved the multi-select experience with a streamlined menu and additional action options. If you’re not using multi-select yet, it’s a great time-saver! Learn more here
- Resizable columns : Now you can drag to resize columns in the list view, giving you more control over the visibility of your task names and custom field data.
- Reorder tasks offline with iOS : Tasks may now be reordered in MyTasks and projects with Asana iOS when a device is offline.
If you have any questions, make sure to post them below, we’ll be happy to help!