Our Release notes for March 2020 have just been published, so if you’d like a quick recap of all the exciting things we launched last month, have a look below:
- PDF proofing on web and mobile : Proofing in Asana is now available for PDF files in addition to image files.
- Custom hyperlinks : Customize the title of hyperlinks in conversations, status updates, task descriptions, and comments. Learn how
- Do not disturb : Use the “do not disturb” feature to pause notifications for designated blocks of time.
- Sorting within sections : When you sort tasks by a custom field value, they’ll be sorted within their current section. You can toggle this setting on or off at the bottom of the “sort” drop-down menu.
- Project personalization : Customize your projects with 33 new project icons. Click on the project image in the upper lefthand corner to see icon options.
- Shareable invite links : Quickly invite additional people to your team or project using shareable links. Learn how
- Power BI integration : Build custom, actionable dashboards based on Asana inputs like Custom Fields to get real-time insights into projects and workflows with the new Power BI integration. Learn more
- Dark mode in iOS : This update adds support for iOS system dark mode. Enable dark mode in your system settings
- Attachment approvals : Quickly create approvals for attachments by clicking on the attachment drop-down menu and selecting “request approval.” An approval subtask will automatically be added to the parent task.
- Updated advanced search view : Advanced search results are now displayed in a grid-like format to match the new project list view and give you better visibility of the projects, tags, and custom fields in your search.
And as usual, you can find all our previous release notes at https://asana.com/guide/help/faq/release-notes