Please find below Asana’s release notes for the month of September:
- Lock custom fields: You can now control who can edit custom field values across all your projects, so information is being tracked consistently, available in Enterprise.
- Updated navigation on Android: The navigation menu has moved from the right to the left side of our Android app to be consistent with system standards. Plus, we’ve made it easier to find features like sort view/view switching.
- Updated Quick Add on iOS: It’s now easier to add work into Asana in our iOS app through OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology. You can convert photos of handwritten or printed text, such as whiteboard or post-it notes, into a text format that is editable and searchable in Asana.
- Changed “Copy” to “Duplicate”: Actions that use the term “copy” have been replaced with “duplicate” to avoid any misinterpretation or confusion between you and your team.
- Member count on billing page: You can now view how many members your Organization has directly from the billing page, so you can select the plan that is best for you.
More info: Asana Release Notes, August 2018
Have all a great day