Allow ability to change email notification settings in mobile version

I don’t not see a way to change email notification settings from the mobile version. Some members of our team do not use or have a computer. Accordingly, they have no way to disable receiving email notifications which means they receive two notices for everything which is not desirable.

1 Like

Hi @Bill_Doerrfeld and thanks for your feedback!

You’re correct, as it stands, most of profile settings available on the web aren’t available with our mobile versions. We’re working hard toward making our mobile apps more aligned with the web version, so I’m confident these settings will at some point be available on mobile. In the meantime, I would recommend you to take a look at this thread to learn how you can log into Asana from your mobile browser so your colleagues can change their notification settings directly from their mobile.

Again, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we really appreciate it! Please let me know if you have any additional quesitons!

The workaround to delete the Asana app from mobile devices just so one can take care of some of these settings is in no way ideal.

Hi all - its now 2022 and I’m hoping that this could be looked into. Many of the people that I am trying to get ‘on board’ with asana, are getting a bit frustrated with all the email notifications that they suddenly get. Unlike myself, they don’t use desktop PCs and thus having the ability to turn off email notifications is sensible from within the mobile version.