Add ability to edit Quick Filters

Hi! Thanks for listening. We use various Asana boards collaboratively with many other teams. One the top filters we use is ‘Product Area’, a Custom Filter. It would be GREAT, EASIER, and TIME SAVING if you could edit the quick filters to show the top 3 that matter most for you and your org.

Right now it takes 4 clicks to get to custom filter we want, and it should just be 2. Please empower us to tweak things just a bit to make Asana more user-friendly and efficient. Thanks!

19 Likes

Hi @anon40233909, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

Thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback! Hopefully this is something our Product team can implement in the future. I’ll keep you posted and let you know if we have any updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Rebecca_McGrath following up on the above. any updates to provide at this time? thanks!

@Rebecca_McGrath UPDATES WHEN

While we don’t have any updates to share now and it’s not possible to give a timeline of when we will be able to, as soon as I have anything share I will let you all know here :slight_smile:

Is this 2023?

2 Likes

Any update? Quick Filters would make life much easier in Asana.

1 Like

Welcome to the Asana Community Forum @Carsten_Schäffner!

You might like the news that has been shared in this post: Coming soon: Asana redesign to help you find what you need quickly and easily

Have a look especially here:

Yes but unless I can save different versions of these filters it means little. We need the ability to have buttons to quickly toggle different filters on a board.

2 Likes

and yet, no upgrade

I uses multiple filers in a board. Please make Quick Filters editable for us.

2 Likes

It’s been two years. This is a very quick adjustment and would be a boon to users.

1 Like

Hello? Does anyone work at Asana?

They do, the problem is they use Asana to manage the project :grimacing:

The forum policy is that threads will be updated when there’s new information, which was already posted twice here.

If you haven’t already, vote at the top of the thread to express your support for this request.

Thanks,

Larry

This feature would be a life saver, must have

We want to be able to use the same filters every time across different projects. So why are “Quick Filters” not customizable? Are there any workarounds to this?

Any updates on being able to customize quick filters?