šŸ’„ 5 Quick Asana Tricks (That you probably didn't know!)

Hi everyone :wave: and welcome to a new ā€œAsana in Practiceā€ post!

In this video, we highlight 5 quick tricks in Asana that you may not have known already! :bulb:

:orange_book: Here are some additional resources that will help you out further on these topics:

:arrow_heading_down: Let us know below if you have other favourite ā€˜Aha!ā€™ moments in Asana or tips that youā€™d like to share! :exploding_head:

21 Likes

Iā€™ve had extra delight on for ages and didnā€™t know about bringing up the pups and kitties! Fun tip!

2 Likes

@Cliona_Dowling could you share a link that we can use to share that video to teammates? A directly link to the video rather than a link to this page.

2 Likes

Love the Hack with Cats and Dogs a bit of fun to lighten the mood, please make it a keeper.

5 Likes

Thank you! I am going to share this with my team. It would be super helpful if yā€™all would consider adding subtitles to your videos, please.

3 Likes

Okā€¦youā€™ve got me wondering about an extra ā€œcelebrationā€ style icons that appear in Trick 1 when you are using the task slider to move tasks/subtasks and headings/subheadings. I see an alligator along with the name of the item that you are movingā€¦love the dragon! (I can see the name ā€“ had not realized that until now!) I canā€™t seem to find anywhere in Asana how this is toggled on?

Hi @Eric_Crowell,

Iā€™ve only seen that in special Enterprise accounts like Asanaā€™s own or the demo env provided to partners and forum leaders. The good news is your yetis and unicorns are safe from that alligator, at least!

Larry

1 Like