Happy Friday everyone and welcome to a new Asana in Practice post! By watching this video you can learn 3 quick productivity tips using Asana:
If you want to learn more and get more productive in your day-to-day, check out the following resources:
- Personal Productivity Live Training - this training gives you time to build out your ‘My Tasks’ in Asana effectively so that you can prioritise your workload effectively and save time! You also have time to ask any questions that you’d like!
- 20-day productivity challenge - join our on-demand change with a small tip and action item every day to get yourself on track!
- Maximize your Productivity with Asana’s My Tasks (Help Article)
- Get started with ‘My Tasks’ in Asana (Help Article)
- How task batching can increase your productivity at work (Blog Post)
- Gain focus and productivity with the Pomodoro Technique (Blog Post)
Let us know below if you have other personal productivity tips that you would like to share!