"Your rule has stopped working" notifications

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: I have set up multiple rules in one project (one for each section) to send email reminders before a task is due. Some of the rules are working just fine, but others I’ve had to re-do multiple times because they are “broken.”

Steps to reproduce: All I’ve had to do to fix it is adjust the wording in the message and it says it’s fixed, but it keeps happening.

Browser version: Chrome Version 119.0.6045.159

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)? Business

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Laura_Lynch welcome to our Community and sorry to hear about this trouble. For this kind of report, our Support team would be best equipped to assist you since we would need to look into the rule set up and error logs on your account.

Can you kindly reach out to Support and share the following information with them, please?

• A screenshot of the whole browser showing the rule set up
  • The URL link for the project where the rule lives
  • A screenshot of the error message you are seeing

This will help them investigate the problem for you.

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.