asana rules don't appear to be working this week

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Our team has experienced, in the last few days, multiple tasks that aren’t moving within our My Tasks categories, despite having rules assigned to move them.
Steps to reproduce:

Browser version:
Chrome Version 99.0.4844.51 (Official Build) (x86_64)
Upload screenshots below:

Can you show a screenshot of those rules? @Rebecca_McGrath @Emily_Roman funny enough, someone on the forum was having the same kind of trouble and we discarded it as them not using Asana properly…

Sure -

I haven’t made any changes to the rules since I set them up a few months ago, and they were functioning fine until this week, when it’s caused issues for multiple people on our team (all w/ the same rule set ups).

Sounds like a bug to me then, you might be correct!

Ok, is there anything else I need to do to submit a support request then? My attempts to do so led me to this forum.

I believe no, but you could reach out to support to discuss your specific issue. @Emily_Roman @Rebecca_McGrath any suggestion?

Hi @anon66252134, thanks for flagging this! As Bastien mentioned, I suggest reaching out to our Support team so that they can look into your Rule set up further. You can reach them by following these steps:

I hope this helps!

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.