X button - Close window button - needs Fitt's Law applied (Desktop App / Windows)

In the Desktop App, running on Windows.
The upper right X button to close the window is not in the far corner. This makes it difficult to click.
Consider making it like all other Windows, where the X button is at the furthest upper right. This is so that if the window is maximized, the user can quickly close the window without needing to aim carefully.

This is called Fitt’s Law.
Reference:

“If you put a target in the corners of the screen, what you have essentially done there is create a target that is infinitely wide.”

Hi @Eddie_F, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

Thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback! I’ll keep you posted if any changes are made to this :slight_smile:

Desktop App Admin Console needs a lot of basic work. I can’t close it. Or move it. Its just a floating window that needs resizing to be able to see the whole thing. I’ll still to the browser as using this for 2 minutes is already frustrating.

Hi @Paul_Anslow, thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback. I completely understand where you’re coming from here.

Hopefully this is something our Product team and readjust in the future! I’ll keep you updated here :slight_smile:

I would like to add here that when viewing attachments the X to close the attachment is sooooo close to the X for closing the app. I close the whole app like 75% of the time. I know its user error however a better design could help support dummies like me…

The problem is annoying enough that I don’t bother using the desktop app and have uninstalled it.

Thats how it look on win11 for on the desktop app. Sure its the Test version, that blocks a lot of space up there, but not ideal.