When scrolling through the calendar view, every 5 seconds or every 3 “scroll motion” the months jump 3 months ahead

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: When scrolling through the calendar view, every 5 seconds or every 3 “scroll motion” the months jump 3 months ahead. For example if I am in Calendar view, scrolling slowly through the weeks toward December 2020, the view will suddenly jump to February 2021. Same bug happens on Chrome, Safari and Brave Browser. The bug occurs on a single project calendar view or on “All Tasks” view. Is this a known issue and is there a fix in the works for this?

Steps to reproduce: Open calendar view and start scrolling. The bug will happen within seconds.

Browser version: All on desktop. Safari, Chrome, Brave Browser.

Upload screenshots below:

1 Like

Hi @Joel_Racine, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble here!

I just had a look but I’m unable to reproduce this issue. Since you mentioned you are experiencing this issue on a single project, I recommend you to contact our support team and share this information so we can investigate further:

• Project URL
  • URL of this thread so you don’t need to explain the issue again
  • Confirm if the issue persists after following these steps
  • Possibly a screencast (I’ve added some tips below), that would really help speed up investigations or at least screenshot illustrating the issue,

Screencast :
Loom is a great app for video screencasts: https://www.useloom.com/

In your video screencast, we recommend that you use a Chrome Incognito window and have your Javascript console open:

Try to include the entire browser window, including URL bar, in the video screencast.

Let me know if there is anything else we can help with!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.