When Rules run, the pop-ups are disruptive

I have a lot of Rules that run when new tasks are created or marked complete.

Whenever a Rule is triggered, there’s a pop-up on the bottom left of the screen. They stack upwards if there are multiple.

If you mark many tasks complete in a row, or you create many tasks at one time, the whole left side of your screen just fills with these pop-ups. (Marking tasks complete gives you two popups! – one for the completion, one for the Rule.)

The unfortunate thing is the left side of the screen is where all the action is – it’s where you begin typing new tasks, where you mark tasks complete, where you navigate to another project…

I frequently have to stop the work I’m doing to clear away these pop-ups, so I can keep working. It’s super ironic because Rules are supposed to make my work more efficient but the confirmation that the Rules are working is actually making me less efficient.

1 Like

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ability to disable Rule ‘toast’ notifications on bottom left.

13 votes have been moved. 3 votes could not be moved because their users already voted in the other topic.