we need to have "Completed status" in the project status to reflect in the portfolio view as completed before we archive it or delete it for management reporting

Hello,

We need to have “Completed status” in the project status to reflect in the portfolio view as completed before we archive it or delete it for management reporting.

Is this feature available ?

How to know that project is completed when i have a first look in the list of projects inside a portfolio

2 Likes

Hi,

That status does not exist indeed, there is only the archived feature… Maybe Asana will one day add the ability to customize statuses?

(someone else was typing at the same time I think, maybe he had a suggestion!)

1 Like

Hello,
this feature is not available yet, but I hope it will be released soon!

You can use Archive “completed” projects and in this case these projects can be easily identified in portfolio:

or

@Bastien_Siebman You’re so fast :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a trick to be notified quickly of new posts :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks

Thanks for detailed feedback :+1:

How to make the milestones appear in this format in the profile page ? i cannot find them listed in this queue format in my profile

Hi all :wave:t2: We have an existing thread for the completed project status request! You can add your vote here: Mark a project for completion

Hopefully this is something our Product team implements in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks

I agree, we need a Completed status for Projects and Portfolios vs. archived.

Great suggestions. I like how we can see how many of the milestones are complete, or the percentage of tasks completed. My team added a custom field for “Renewal Phase” to help us know when something has been archived due to being completed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.