Rule to Send Completed Projects to a Different Portfolio

I love the new “Completed” status update for projects. It would be great if Asana implemented a rule that once the status update changed to “completed” the project would move to another portfolio that had all the completed projects.

Just a thought!

4 Likes

This is a great idea, @Mike_Tammaro! I’ll let you know if we have any news about this feature in the future. You can also upvote for this similar request: Automation for adding projects to Portfolio. Thanks for your feedback!

1 Like

love to hear any update on this request
we think its a great feature and would be super helpful to us

2 Likes

Any updates on this request?

1 Like

Any update on this request? This would be helpful to utilize within Asana reporting, however due to lack of this feature our Ops team is tracking manually

1 Like

Is there any update on this feature. This would be super helpful.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Emily,
I went to the request you linked. Looks like that still hasn’t received product support either. Bumping this request as it is clearly something many teams would benefit from. My team would love the ability to create time-based rules to automatically move ‘Completed’ or ‘Archived’ projects out of one portfolio and into another “Archives” portfolio. Please do what you can to make this happen!

2 Likes

I agree this is a good suggestion and would benefit being able to control portfolios more effectively. Having a rule which could allow you to move projects to an alternative portfolio based on its current state would be great.