View permission denied for project leader on windows app

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: I am a project admin and I cant see tasks of the project members in Windows app and web browser

Steps to reproduce: Try to open a task assigned to another member

Browser version: Not relevant for windows app

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)? Asana Starter organization

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Александр_Макаров, sorry for the trouble, and welcome to our Community.

To clarify, this task lives in a project where you have full access as a project admin, but you cannot access it. Is that correct? Can you send me a DM with the task URL link?

1 Like

Couldn’t find how to DM here, so sending ordinary message

https://app.asana.com/0/1206308658732776/1206330783215809/f

Hi @Александр_Макаров, thanks for getting back to us and apologies for the late reply! I’m afraid we don’t have the tools to see the permissions for that specific task but our support team will be able to help. If you are still experiencing this issue, please contact us following these steps: How to contact our Support Team ✉. You can send them the URL of this post so you don’t need to repeat the same information again.

I hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.