Thanks for getting back to us @Rochelle_Schieck and for providing us with a screenshot of Dulcie’s view; this is very useful to help us troubleshoot with the issue.
I took a look at this specific task in our system and I can see the following:
- You created this task
- You then attached a GoogleDoc to this task
- And assigned it to Dulcie
- Dulice has then renamed the task “Create Qoya Pregnancy App”
On Dulcie’s view, you’re missing both the comments you added and the task stories; but I have a feeling it might just be related to the size of her screen or the fact she hasn’t scroll down below the description. The screenshot is cut just below the description box, but Dulcie should be able to scroll below the description to see comments. Would you mind asking to give this a go?
If this doesn’t help, you can reach out directly to our support team via email How do I contact support Make sure to provide them with the following info to help speed up the process:
- URL of this thread so you don’t have to re-explain everything
- Possibly a screencast showing what happens when you try to scroll below the description box. Loom is a great app for video screencasts: https://www.useloom.com/
Try to include the entire browser window, including URL bar, in the video screencast.
Again, sorry for all the back and forth here, and thanks for your cooperation; we look forward to your reply!