I'm not able to see the other member's entries, but she can see mine

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Hello! I’m new to Asana but have been successful with other people and projects, however, in one of my new projects, the member can see my posts, but I cannot see hers. I appreciate any help!

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version:
Chrome 74
Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Rochelle_Schieck and welcome to the Forum!

Just to help us look into the right direction, could you confirm what you mean by “posts”? Are you referring to task, project or conversation?

Any chance your colleague project is private to project members? If so you colleague either need to make add you to the project or make the project public following these steps: Project permissions | Product guide • Asana Product Guide.

If you could share a screenshot of what your colleague is seeing but that you can’t see, it would also be useful for us to continue investigating :slight_smile:

Looking forward to your reply!

Hi There!

Here is a screenshot that shows Dulcie assigned to the project at the top and to the task but I am not seeing any of her input.

Dulcie, would you be willing to take a screenshot of what you see and send it so we can get this cleared up!

Thanks so much for your help!

Rochelle

Thanks for the quick follow-up @Rochelle_Schieck.

From what I’m seeing on your screenshot, Dulcie is indeed a member of the “Pregnency Qoya” project and “create Qoya Pregnancy app” is assigned to them.

Could you please ask Dulcie to share a screenshot of what they’re seeing with you so you can upload it here? My hunch is that Dulcie might not be looking at the same project than you, but to confirm, I would need to see what they’re seeing on their end!

Hi There Asana,
Any luck on resolving this issue?

Thank you for your time!

Rochelle

Hi @Rochelle_Schieck and thanks for the follow-up.

Could you please provide us with the info requested in my previous message? That would be super useful to help us resolve this issue!

I look forward to your reply!

Hi @Rochelle_Schieck:wave:

I just wanted to confirm if you were able to solve this issue since we haven’t heard back from you.

If not, could you please ask Dulcie to share a screenshot of what they’re seeing with you so you can upload it here? This would be super useful to understand and to continue investigating.

Looking forward to your reply! Have a great Wednesday!

1 Like

Thank you for checking in. So you know, i have responded several times and not received a response. This has been extremely frustrating and concerning. I would love if this could be resolved today. If you’re not able to resolve this via email, is there a phone number I could call?

Please see attachment below.

Thank you for your time.

Rochelle

Thanks for getting back to us @Rochelle_Schieck and for providing us with a screenshot of Dulcie’s view; this is very useful to help us troubleshoot with the issue.

I took a look at this specific task in our system and I can see the following:

• You created this task
  • You then attached a GoogleDoc to this task
  • And assigned it to Dulcie
  • Dulice has then renamed the task “Create Qoya Pregnancy App”

On Dulcie’s view, you’re missing both the comments you added and the task stories; but I have a feeling it might just be related to the size of her screen or the fact she hasn’t scroll down below the description. The screenshot is cut just below the description box, but Dulcie should be able to scroll below the description to see comments. Would you mind asking to give this a go?

If this doesn’t help, you can reach out directly to our support team via email :point_right: https://forum.asana.com/t/how-do-i-contact-support/19057/7?u=marie Make sure to provide them with the following info to help speed up the process:

• URL of this thread so you don’t have to re-explain everything
  • Possibly a screencast showing what happens when you try to scroll below the description box. Loom is a great app for video screencasts: https://www.useloom.com/

In your video screencast, we recommend that you use a Chrome Incognito window and have your Javascript console open:

Try to include the entire browser window, including URL bar, in the video screencast.

Again, sorry for all the back and forth here, and thanks for your cooperation; we look forward to your reply!

I’m closing this thread @Rochelle_Schieck but please don’t hesitate to reach out again if you have any questions!

Have a nice day!

1 Like