A project within a team that is specifically private to named project members is visible to someone who is not a team member nor named in the project!!!
Hi @Nick10 and apologies for the trouble there.
In order to investigate this further, we would need access to private information that can’t be shared publicly in the Forum (such as email address), so our support team will be in a better position to help you resolve this problem. You can reach out to them following these steps: How do I contact support
And in order to speed up investigations, I would recommend sharing the following info:
- URL of the project you’re referring to
- Screenshot of your project permissions
- Email address of the user who should not be able to see this project
- If possible, a screenshot of what the user (who should not have access to the project) is seeing
Also, feel free to share the URL of this thread to save you from re-explaining everything Again sorry for not being able to resolve this specific issue via the Forum, if you have any questions in the future, feel free to reach out, I’ll be more than happy to help!
I have tried to follow the link to find out how to contact support, but which seems to take me to another clients conversation with you. I have been to the support pages also and it is far from obvious. Given the urgency of this issue, I do find it very frustrating that Asana put so many road blocks in the way of finding a quick solution.
Hi @Nick10 and apologies for the trouble.
Here are the steps to follow to reach to our support team:
- Access asana.com/support
- Select “I’m having trouble with”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select “Let’s chat”
Hope this helps!