Hi all! I’m curious if anyone has any use cases or ideas for content production (specifically video)?
Essentially, a production department that is broken into individual components:
- Producers & Editors
Standard workflows/questions would be along the lines of:
- The flow/life of a video from brainstorm, planning, producing, editing, and distribution
- High-level oversight of this
I can answer a lot of these given my experience (we have existing processes), but I’m curious to see if any others out there in the community do this and could provide examples?
My main issues are:
- Brainstorming isn’t currently something we do at all in Asana, and I think it would be valuable, but it’s still very much in ‘write it on the whiteboard’ style - which is great, but for ongoing (not meeting-based) brainstorms?
- Handling complex sign offs
- Distribution/execution workflows
I know it’s a bit vague, but I’m just looking to see if anyone has any good material or use cases to investigate (even if it’s not in Asana, I can adapt it)!