Behind the scenes on how video production company uses Asana

A very cool presentation about how this Video Production agency uses Asana… it’s part of some summit but I have the direct link (no optin or anything required).

Really applies to just about any business:

You can jump to the 26 minute mark which is where he starts talking about Asana… before that he’s showing flow charts and things.

Anyway, enjoy :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum @David_Jenyns and thank you so much for sharing this presentation with us! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Natalia! I’ve been here a little while and posted a couple of times… but I do . need to get more active!

1 Like

Hey @David_Jenyns – Is it possible to upload this again? When I clicked the link it said the session had expired and prompted me for a premium pass. Thanks.

1 Like

No worries Bruce, here’s the direct wistia video link: Den Lennie - Interview Session

Would you happen to have the slides presented during this presentation?

Absolutely fascinating presentation! It’s incredible to see how this Video Production agency leverages Asana behind the scenes. The Business Systems Summit seems like a goldmine of practical insights. Thanks for sharing the direct link without any opt-in hassle. It’s a prime example of how tools like Asana can be harnessed across diverse businesses. Jumping to the 26-minute mark is where the Asana magic begins, but before that, there’s a visual treat with flow charts and more.. Enjoy the learning experience! Business Systems Summit #AsanaInAction.

Thank you for sharing this! It sounds like a valuable presentation, especially for those interested in how a Video Production agency utilizes Asana and business systems. I appreciate you providing the direct link and the specific time stamp to jump to the relevant content. Asana is a popular tool for project and task management, and learning how it’s used in a real-world context can provide valuable insights for businesses looking to improve their workflow and productivity. I’ll definitely check it out, and I’m sure others will find it useful as well. Thanks for sharing! :smile::+1:

And we tried Asana in this Corporate Video production pipline.