Upgrade needed to acces an old template but we already have an upgrade

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
We made templates some weeks ago which we cannot edit, because we need an upgrade. The problem is that we already have the upgrade.

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version: Version 119.0.6045.160 (Official Build) (64-bit)

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)? Asana Business

Upload screenshots below:

[quote=“Shannon_Sonnaert, post:1, topic:621191”]
Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
We made templates some weeks ago which we cannot edit, because we need an upgrade. The problem is that we already have the upgrade.

Steps to reproduce: This problem is not resolved yet.

Browser version: Version 119.0.6045.160 (Official Build) (64-bit)

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)? Asana Business

Upload screenshots below:

MicrosoftTeams-image (1)

@Shannon_Sonnaert,

I can’t help much with this, but I would check to see if you maybe upgraded a team only, instead of your entire organization.

If this is the case I would reach out to Asana Support directly to help you change your subscription.

Christine

1 Like

Sorry for the trouble, @Shannon_Sonnaert! As @Christine_Bolton mentioned, our Support team would be the best point of contact for this case since they have access to account details. I’m closing this topic, but let me know if you need anything else.

Dear Vanessa

Thank you for your message. Can you please redirect me to an emailadress I can contact? I cannot find an answer here: Asana Support - Help Center • Asana .

Thank you in advance

@Shannon_Sonnaert,

To create a support ticket, go to www.asana.com/support (make sure you are logged in to Asana) > click the chat icon at the bottom right > type “speak to an agent” > click “Yes” > click “Something Else” > click “Create a support ticket.”

Thanks,

Larry

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.