Updating the project Form but not able to see the updates when adding a new task to the project

Hello,
I am updating the project Form but not able to see the updates when adding a new task to the project?
tried to make a completely new project from scratch with a new Form, and whenever trying to add a new task the new form is not implemented.
appreciate any helpful feedback

Welcome to the Asana Community Forum, @Hussein_Ismail! :wave:

Can you confirm how are you creating new tasks in your project? To be able to create tasks from a Form, please copy the form link and open it on a second window in your browser and once you click “submit”, a new task will be created in your project.

i am creating the form through the ADD TASK bottom not through the link, at the beginning, i created the form, and started adding tasks using the add task button,(not through the link) and the custom form was implemented with all modification and been working fine, later i tried to modify some field, or add a new field on the form structure but did not got those modifications updated over when i try to add a new task.
i am available for a quick conference call to fix this as soonest, as we started officially using Asana today for our logistics and need things to be in place

Thanks for getting back to me @Hussein_Ismail! It’s currently only possible to create tasks through a form via the Form Link. If you select “Add task”, you will see a blank task where you can add title, description, due date, etc. you won’t see the Forms questions when you create a task via the Add task option.