Upcoming tasks not showing in "My Tasks" list.

When I go to the “My Tasks” page (list), I only see a couple of tasks. I see no upcoming tasks. I can see them in the calendar view however.

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version: Chrome

All newly assigned tasks appear in “Recently assigned”. The sections Today-Upcoming-Later are not related to the due date, this is up to you to move the task in them.

Hi @Jeff_Parker and welcome to the Forum!

As @Bastien_Siebman explained, when a task is first assigned to you, it will appear under the Recently assigned priority section. From there, you have the option to mark your tasks to one of the other priority sections; Today, Upcoming, or Later.

Can you please confirm if you are able to see those tasks in the Recently Assigned Section? Are you able to place those tasks in the Upcoming Section?

Please, learn how to move tasks between priority sections in this handy article: How to Get Started With Asana My Tasks | Product Guide • Asana Product Guide

Looking forward to your reply!

Hi @Jeff_Parker :wave:

Since we haven’t heard back from you I’m closing this thread for now. Please, let me know if you are still running into trouble and need further assistance!

Have a great week! :slight_smile: