Upcoming Due Date Email

Hello. I’d like to set up email notifications for telling us when a task’s due date is coming up.

I found an Asana article called Email notifications

It shows how to set them up by going to My Profile Settings. However, I don’t see the same column titled “Reminders” that the screenshot in the article shows.

My columns say “Daily summary”, “Activity updates”, “Weekly report”.

How can I set up email reminders?

Thanks!

This might bethe article you referenced. If not, this article clearly describes how email reminders are determined and what criteria is used to send the email.

Hi. Yes, that’s the article. It does clearly state how they’re determined and the criteria. But it doesn’t say how to actually set up the reminders.

Unless I’m mistaken, the reminders go out automatically if the Daily Summary box is checked for a given email address

Hi @TarW and apologies for the confusion, we recently made a few changes and haven’t had a chance yet to update all our Guide Article.

To enable Reminders notifications, simply follow the steps below:

1. Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of your screen
  2. Select My Profile Settings
  3. Navigate to the “Email Notifications” tab
  4. Check the “Daily Summary” box next to the Organization for which you want to receive reminders.

Once you have your reminders activated, you will receive an email notification for each of these scenarios: Email notifications from Asana | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions!