Undo actions

Hi @Jeff_Rizza and thanks for sharing your feedback with us! I’ve gone ahead and slightly modified your title so it better reflects your feedback and is more discoverable to other users; hope you don’t mind!

While I’m not sure when this will be prioritised I’ll make sure to keep you posted as soon as I have an update on my end!

Sounds good. Thanks!

1 Like

Bumping this post. It’s a bit bizarre that this functionality is not available in a premium product. No history of actions, and the limited window of opportunity to undo, is counter-intuitive to how most software works. This lack of a feature is the one thing that stops me short of recommending Asana to everyone.

7 Likes

Can we get an update on when an undo function will be available or an accounting of changes for a task? This is a critical function for team and enterprise PM!!

1 Like

An undo is really needed! I just hid a column in list view and cannot get it back. I’ve used the undo pop-up with tasks, but one did not appear when I hid the column.

Is there another feature to undo this action that I am not aware of?

An undo button would be really helpful! I’ve just lost an hours work!

Want Undo button!

totally agree. cntrl-Z!

I just lost 3 hours of work because of this!

This is a bit ridiculous but what’s the point of having history tracking for the tasks if I can’t revert back. See Google Docs for Version History for flawless execution. I lost important data (custom fields) and time. Didn’t even cross my mind there’s no way to revert, sadly.