Undo actions

Hi @Laura_P,

There’s no explicit undo, but in the Change View menu (top right corner of main tasks pane) you can tick the radio button next to Completed Tasks to see only those, then Sort by Completion Date. Multi-select tasks to mark incomplete (cntrl-click each one, or click the first then shift-click the last) then click the green “Completed” button at the top of the task detail pane to mark them all incomplete.

If spread across many projects, you could do a Search to get them in a list then follow then multi-select and mark incomplete from the search results view.

Hope that helps…

1 Like

Yes that does help! thanks @lpb!

1 Like

I just used TAB+P to move a task to a project and it has disappeared - no undo box came up. An undo button or something would be very helpful here. I don’t remember what the task was - so I cannot even look it up.

1 Like

Please Ctr-Z!!!

Please add undo.

accidentally changed a lengthy task to “q” when I was trying to hit “ctrl q” on my keyboard but mistyped. i have no idea what the task was, and no way to undo it.
now i’m worried i’m going to forget something important. please add better undo functionality!

Can you include a photo? I can’t find the “Show Recents and more…” link.