Unable to download attachments on Asana IOS app (previously available)

Hello,

I am posting on the community with hopes that someone has had a similar experienced and found a solution (note support request raised for this as well)

"We are having issues with using the Asana IOS mobile app. We use Asana extensively within our organisation and one of the features the extended team has become accustomed to no longer exists. We could previously download attachments i.e. PDF documents on the IOS mobile app, this enabled approvals, editing of PDF’s etc whilst users were on the go and on their mobile devices. We have noticed that this feature is no longer available, considering the nature of our business and having most staff members on the go, the ability to download and edit attachments on the go is very important to us and was one of the reasons why we selected Asana as a tool.

Please advise what happened to this functionality and/or whether we need to something from our end to re-enable? "

Welcome to the Forum @aklaasen and thank you taking time to flag this.

I was running some tests on my IOS and wasn’t able to download a PDF attachment either. I’m filing a task for the team in charge to acknowledge this and I’ll keep you posted as soon as I get an update from them.

Apologies for the inconvenience this might be causing you and your team and thank you for your patience. Have a nice day!

Hi @aklaasen :wave:t5:

I just got an update from the Team who confirm they have pushed a fix for this issue and it should be live from next Monday!

I’m marking this thread as resolved but don’t hesitate to reach out again if you continue experiencing this issue after next week update!

Have a nice day!

@Natalia Hi, unfortunately I started to experience the same problem with downloading attachments (.jpeg) on my iPad recently. Also “save to camera roll” is no longer available. Please, do you have any info about possible solution?