UI Deprovision Button TOO Easy to Click - No Warning Step

UI issue here, I’m probably not the first - accidentally deprovisioned a key member of our team when just trying to remove them from a team. The deprovision link appears directly after you click remove member from team.

I really think that button should move/be harder to click, AND that there should be a warning or additional step to deprovision - it’s been a nightmare to recover from - and something that serious should take typing their name in (Like it is to delete a team).

Hope this gets solved so no-one else has to manually reassign hundreds of tasks!

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @Joshua_Phelps and thank yo so much for sharing your feedback with us and for the gif attached. It is super useful to understand your request.

Sorry to hear you’ve experienced difficulties with this. On my end, I’ve made a task for our team in charge to consider this for future updates and will keep you posted on this thread if I hear anything back! Please don’t forget to cast your vote Joshua!

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 12.02.33

It happened again - this is ridiculous, I have to type in the full name of a Team to delete it, but a person I can totally remove with an accidental click!? Can this PLEASE be bumped up to the top of the list to fix - same exact issue happened, and I even was trying to be careful, Please do look at the gif above and see how easy it is to remove someone completely - hours and hours of work to get things back to normal. Thanks for your time and help.

1 Like

I just did made the same mistake. Asana this really needs to be fixed!!!

2 Likes

I also just made this same mistake in our organization, effectively removing the head of our organization altogether. Deleting a Team needs me to type the full Team Name with case sensitivity, but Deprovision just went without any confirmation at all.

Yikes! Happened to me too…how do we get this fixed???

@Marie Can you help me get this undone?

I also need help with this, it just happened to me and it’s rather urgent. I’ve submitted a ticket but there is no ETA on a response