Trouble with new UI placement. Cannot access buttons.

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
So recently the interface changed appearance for when you select multiple tasks at a time and want to alter an aspect about them in bulk. In my case, I wanted to move some tasks to a different project. The new command interface appears on the bottom of the screen when you select more than one task, and the pop up of the project list appears UNDER this new command line instead of above it, leaving the list inaccessible to read or interact with. Changing the browser window size does nothing to make it accessible.

Steps to reproduce:
Not sure. Perhaps the length of the list of projects all of those tasks were a part of caused the list to appear below the command interface instead of above it?

Browser version:
Safari Version 12.0.1

Upload screenshots below:
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 11.54.30 AM

Hi @Regan_Carriere and thank you for reaching out!

I can’t seem to reproduce this issue on my end but let’s see if we can solve this issue together

Would you mind trying these troubleshooting steps to see if the issue gets resolved?

• Update your browser to the latest version
  • Clear your browser’s history/cache/cookies

If this doesn’t resolve the issue could you please try to reproduce it in a different browser and Incognito windows and let me know the results?

Thank you Regan! Looking forward to your reply!

So I discovered it only occurs when the list of projects all of the selected tasks are in is longer than the height of the browser window will allow. I got around it by selecting fewer tasks at a time, then it worked properly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.