Transfer Account To Client

HI

We have an asana account that we use for several clients.We have finished working with a client but would like to move all of their data into a new account that they control and manage.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Garry

You should probably contact Asana Support - Help Center • Asana for this request :wink:

Isn’t the forum part of support? That’s how i ended up here as the FAQ’s didnt answer my querres

Hi @Garry_Davis - welcome! I’m glad to hear that you discovered the Community Forum as a resource! For many questions the Forum will be a great place to find answers. For this particular question our team would need to go into the back end of your account, which we aren’t able to do here in the forum. :slight_smile: I recommend that you contact the support team at Asana Support - Help Center • Asana and they’ll be happy to help you with this issue.

Please let us know if you have follow up questions.

Best,
Alexis

Hi Alexis,

I see no mechanism to contact someone in the support area?

Garry

Hi @Garry_Davis! Let’s get you the help you need! Go to Asana Support - Help Center • Asana. Visit “I’m having trouble with” and scroll to the bottom of the page. Click “let’s talk” and you’ll be invited to message the support team :slight_smile: