Transferring account ownership before upgrade

Hey folks :wave: I’m working as a consultant with a startup and had set up Asana to show them the features/capabilities during our initial 30 days of working together. They want to move forward with using it as their content/marketing project management tool, but we’re running into issues getting things set up as the trial has expired. Currently I’m the account owner (under my personal email domain) and we need to add or transfer account ownership to their email domain so they can upgrade to the appropriate plan on their side. Can someone advise on how to make this switch? I don’t have “member controls” access in admin panel because the account has been downgraded out of trail. Thanks!

Hi @Allie_Beazell, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

I’d suggest reaching out to our Support team so that they can take a look at your account for you. However, if you are no longer on a paid plan, there is no Account/Billing Owner and any member should be able to upgrade the account and become the Billing Owner.

I hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.