"This couldn't be loaded" (iOS)

It seems like Asana recently had an update. Since that update, my iOS app continues to show me this error, "This couldn’t be loaded,” at the top of the screen whenever I try to refresh. If I add a task via my iPhone, that new task will sync and show up on Asana from my desktop app. So I see the new task on my desktop. However, if I do anything with the task from my desktop app (like move it to a custom section in “My Tasks”), these changes are not reflected when I revisit my iPhone. It’s unable to sync with them.

I’m using the most up-to-date update of Asana iOS.

I have Asana Personal.

1 Like

Hi @KirkEMiller, I see you’re using a WiFi, are you running into the same issue when using a mobile network?

1 Like

Hi Marie,

I tried refreshing with WiFi turned off (using data), and I got the same result.

I had tried deleting and reinstalling the app Feb 23rd and that didn’t resolve the problem.

I just tried it again though, and it did. So maybe it was a caching issue?

1 Like

That’s very likely the case @KirkEMiller, and re-installing the app was going to be my next recommendation. Glad you managed to sort it out, don’t hesitate to reach out again if you run into any other issue :slight_smile:

I got the same issue
Asana on Labtop still be loaded update calendar,
But for Asana Mobile show it couldn’t be loaded

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.