[Partial outage April 4th, 2022] Asana is not loading or updating

Asana is not loading properly. It is delayed and not displaying information within projects or tasks. There is an orange banner that says “Trying to reconnect. Your changes will be synced after connection is restored.”

Steps to reproduce: My internet is working fine for everything else. I shut my computer down and re-opened and still experience the issue. My entire team (30 people) are reporting the same issue.

Browser version: Safari 15.3

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @anon12275773, welcome to the Asana Community Forum and thanks for your report!

We are currently experiencing some issues and as a result, Asana may not be available for some customers. Our development team is currently investigating this issue and we’re hoping to get it fixed as soon as possible.

Apologies for the inconvenience, you can keep an eye on this page for the latest updates: https://status.asana.com

I’ll also make sure to update this thread as soon as the issue is fixed!

3 Likes

There is an outage.
You can check it here: Asana Status

1 Like

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:

I cannot login on web or mobile. When I try to login on web, I get stuck on the loading screen (see screenshot). When I try to login on the iOS app, I either get a “500” error code, or a “The data couldn’t be read because it isn’t in the correct format” error.

Steps to reproduce:

Try to login with my username and password.

Browser version:

Web:

• Brave: Version 1.37.109 Chromium: 100.0.4896.60 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • Firefox: 98.0.2

Mobile: iPhone SE (iOS v15.4.1)

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Anthony18,

This is likely due to the outage we experienced yesterday, apologies for the inconvenience.

Hi all,

I’m closing this thread as this issue is now resolved. Thank you all for your patience while our team worked on a solution and sincere apologies for the inconvenience!