Request failed. We can't load more tasks, retry on iPhone App

my asana projects was working fine last week, this week when scroll down to more tasks, no more tasks are displayed. and I get error message. Request failed. We can’t load more tasks, retry on iPhone App.

The same project works fine from desktop and from other user iPhone app.

I have login in & out of iPhone App, rebooted my iPhone, reinstalled Asana iPhone App, please help.

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version:

Upload screenshots below:

HI @Arshad_Mahmoud and so sorry for the trouble here!

Could you please confirm what version of the Asana app and what version of iOS you’re running?

Is this happening with one particular project or are you able to reproduce with multiple projects? If the issue is specific to 1 project, could you please log into the web version, access this project and share its URL with us? That would be super helpful to help our team investigate!

Looking forward to your reply!

Hi @Arshad_Mahmoud :wave:

Just wanted to confirm with you if you are still experiencing this issue. If yes, it would be super helpful if you share the information my colleague @Marie has requested, so we can take a closer look into this for you.

Thank you!

1 Like

I’m closing this thread @Arshad_Mahmoud since we haven’t heard back from you. But please, don’t hesitate to reach out again if you need further assistance with this issue!

Have a great Wednesday!