The ‘rules’ button has actually disappeared. Usually it’s near the Tasks, Filter, Sort.

Hi there… I’m having some trouble with Rules. They have disappeared. We are a business org so have full features.

The ‘rules’ button has actually disappeared. Usually it’s near the Tasks, Filter, Sort.
The only place I can see rules is on certain Kanban board views where here is a rule in place (but this doesn’t actually show all rules that exist). Where has the button gone? I need to remove a few rules but the only way to do so, would be to use the button. Also, I can’t add any new rules.

This is what I see along the top!

Hi @jade2, thanks for reaching out and apologies for any confusion here! Rules are now under the “Customize” option in your project header along with Apps and Fields:

Let me know if you still cannot access Rules! I’m happy to investigate this further!

1 Like

Oh my goodness - so simple! Apologies, I went to the help centre and it must’ve taken me to an old article. This is perfect. Thanks again, especially for such a quick reply. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your feedback @jade2! Our Guide team is working on getting the Guide articles updates.

Have a great day! :slight_smile:

1 Like