The ‘rules’ button has actually disappeared. Usually it’s near the Tasks, Filter, Sort.

Hi there… I’m having some trouble with Rules. They have disappeared. We are a business org so have full features.

The ‘rules’ button has actually disappeared. Usually it’s near the Tasks, Filter, Sort.
The only place I can see rules is on certain Kanban board views where here is a rule in place (but this doesn’t actually show all rules that exist). Where has the button gone? I need to remove a few rules but the only way to do so, would be to use the button. Also, I can’t add any new rules.

This is what I see along the top!

Hi @jade2, thanks for reaching out and apologies for any confusion here! Rules are now under the “Customize” option in your project header along with Apps and Fields:

Let me know if you still cannot access Rules! I’m happy to investigate this further!

1 Like

Oh my goodness - so simple! Apologies, I went to the help centre and it must’ve taken me to an old article. This is perfect. Thanks again, especially for such a quick reply. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your feedback @jade2! Our Guide team is working on getting the Guide articles updates.

Have a great day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

May I get some help? I do not have a rules box under CUSTOMIZE and the Forms box disappears and then eventually comes back.

Here’s screenshot. The Form is there now, but was not there for the past week.

Hello @anon66231129, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

What Asana plan are you on atm?

hello @Andrea_Mayer thank you for your response. How do I see which plan I am on. I thought I was on the companies, but perhaps I am not.

Hey @anon66231129, best to check with the person that has invited you to the asana or or workspace as they should know who the main admin and billing admin is to access the admin console.
They should know which plan you are on :slight_smile:

The person who invited me to the project is enterprise.

Hm okay and you have the same email domain as the org owner?

In the project you are trying to access this you have full access not comment only?

I do not have the same. I do have full access.

Hm okay so you might be considered as guest user which would explain why you are not able to access rules.

If you would like somebody to have a look directly I recommend reaching out to Asana support as they have more tools to check your account directly.

1 Like