Template - Timeline view for multiple projects

Hi everyone!
My company has been using asana for the last 2 years and it’s been great! But so far I can’t seem to find a less “manual” way for us to create timeline views.
To bring some context:
We are podcast producing company. We produce ongoing podcasts with a set amount of episodes per season. What I do is create a project for each episode (say for example 6 projects, SxE1, SxE2, and so on), then create a blank project on timeline view as default (say “Sx Timeline”), create 6 sections in there and then add the 6 episode projects to the season timeline. That way I can see all the episodes in one view. Now, it is important for us to still have those 6 episode projects.
So far I’ve been doing all of this manually. Is there a way to create a template of the season timeline with all 6 episode projects already included? I can’t seem to figure it out.
Any tips are welcome!
Thank you so much for your time :slight_smile:

Hello @Roman_Frontini, welcome to the Asana Forum👋

Did you consider setting up rules to automate multi-homing tasks.

And for existing tasks to multi-home them fast you can bulk select in list view per project or run an advanced search for the tasks in the relevant projects and then bulk select.

Alternatively for a calendar view you might want to take a look here: Team Page & Calendar | Product guide • Asana