Template Start/End Dates working properly only on certain weekdays

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
I created a template with a 10 day period (no weekend days) and put Start/End dates in the progress menu… When using the template with a start date of Monday or Tuesday, the due dates populate correctly on all the tasks within… When starting on a Wed, Thursday or Friday - it goes to an 8 day work period and dates are incorrect… I make sure that the ‘assign’ tasks on weekends’ tab is unchecked when using it to create a new project.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Make a template with a 10 day work period, assign start/end dates in progress tab. No weekend work.
  2. Use the template to make a new project and try starting on a Wed, Thurs or Friday. No weekend work.

Browser version:
Chrome

Upload screenshots below:
WednesdayStart|344x500 !

The Wednesday start date actually pulls 9 days, the Thursday/Friday start date pulls an 8 day period.

Hi @Darina_K_Guerrero, welcome to the Asana Community Forum!

Sorry for the trouble here! In order to investigate this further and identify the issue, I recommend you to contact our support team and share this information:

• URL of the template project
  • URL of the new project showing incorrect dates
  • URL of this thread so you don’t need to rewrite everything

This information will help our support team investigate the issue and see more details. Unfortunately I don’t have the tools in the forum to have a closer look at the projects.

I hope the issue is solved soon! Let me know if you have any other questions! :slight_smile:

Thank you - I reached out :slight_smile:

1 Like