- I have a guest at an outside organization. I want that guest to be able to view their project(s), be assigned some tasks, have the ability to comment on the tasks. I do not want the guest to be able to make changes to our project board or add tasks to the board.
- I would also like to multi-home some of the tasks on the guest’s board to another board that should not be visible to the guest. Specifically, I have multiple client project boards that feed into an active Sprint board. I want the client to be able to see their project board without seeing what’s happening in the collective, active Sprint board.
- A coworker invited some guests to be a part of the Client-specific Team, along with our internal people who work on the client’s projects. Should I remove the guest from the team? Then invite them to the project board instead, so that I can make the guest “comment-only” while leaving the internal team members with “edit” permissions on all the projects?
- If the guest is on the team with “edit” permissions on the project, but is also individually listed on the project with “comment-only” permissions, what permissions does the guest truly have?
- If tasks on the client project is multi-homed to the Sprint project, will the guest be able to see the Sprint project even though they’re not on the Sprint Team, nor invited to the Sprint project board?