Tasks aren't being imported in my project with new CSV importer

I am trying to import a CSV into a new project using the new importer and once I have clicked ‘go to my project’ I get a bubble appear letting me know how many rows are being ‘imported’ but nothing ever actually appears. I have used different browsers and deleted all history and cookies but still no import? HELP!

So sorry for the trouble @Jessie_Tomkins.

Would you be able to record a screencast to help us visualize what happens? If so, Loom is a great app for video screencasts: https://www.useloom.com/

In your video screencast, we recommend that you use a Chrome Incognito window and have your Javascript console open:

Try to include the entire browser window, including URL bar, in the video screencast.

Hi @Marie,

Thanks for your prompt response. I can’t get the video screencast to work on my work computer.

I have included below a screenshot of where I am at. I have been trying for three days now and no progress… any help will be wonderful.

Hi @Jessie_Tomkins and thanks for the follow-up.

I just took a look at your project in our system and from what I can see it is indeed empty. Would you mind taking screenshots of all set you follow to import your data in Asana to help me investigate this further? I look forward to your reply!

Hi Marie,

Here you go:

No change when I go through the process yet again sadly.

It would be great to have this solved ASAP as I am now over a week behind schedule.

Thanks Marie!

1 Like

Thanks for the additional info @Jessie_Tomkins, I’ve gone ahead and filed a task for our Product team to investigate. I’ll be in touch as soon as I have an update or if we need additional info from you! Thanks for your patience and cooperation, we really appreciate it!

Any updates Marie?

I have now been unable to upload a new project for almost a month. This is hampering my progress on my project.

Would be great to know when I will be able to upload a CSV again successfully and continue.

Hi @Jessie_Tomkins,

We’ve received other similar reports, and our team is currently investigating. Unfortunately, I don’t have an update at the moment, but I’m following this task and will make sure to keep you posted as soon as I have an update! So sorry for the trouble here!