Task Templates missing from the Customize sidebar

Hi. We’re having an issue where the “Task Templates” from the “Customize” menu are hidden. Or not showing. The whole section is gone. What is left is only the “Apps” section as in the attached screenshot. Any ideas?

Thank you!

Hi,

You are in a regular project in your regular org? And for example If you click “Add field” at the top you are able to add custom fields?

Also - is this happening in just one project or all projects? And, you’re on a paid Asana plan? (Task templates are not available on the Free plan.)

Hey Bastien - The issue is happening on ALL projects, and it will not allow me to add fields. It is a paid Asana plan, and I have been able to access task templates until just a couple of days ago.

We have tried logging in and out again, clearing my cache, using a different browser, and so far nothing has worked.

The pictured reference above from Laurentiu is my account, and I am able to hop on now. I was able to access and customize task templates until just a couple of days ago. The issue is in ALL projects, and it will not allow me to “Add Fields” either.

Hi @Amara_Ricord,

If you can’t add fields and task templates aren’t showing, that says to me this is a Guest account. I would check on that.

@Phil_Seeman yes, it is a Guest account but this feature was present until a few days ago. Do you know if there have been any changes in permissions, etc?

My guess is that Guest can’t create task templates, (probably couldn’t already) and Asana decided to hide the section when no templates were there. I am also guessing that section appears as soon as there are templates… @anon14109598 @Amara_Ricord are you able to confirm or not that statement?